Fall 2020 issue, ‘In Gaurth’s Steps,’ honors biochemist R. Gaurth Hansen’s enduring legacy, which paved the way for outstanding scholars, including pandemic heroes...
Utah State University's Board of Trustees respond to an external review of comments made during a Zoom meeting between President Noelle E. Cockett, Athletic Director John Hartwell, and approximately 53 USU football players....
The remodel of USU's Biology Natural Resources Building is complete, marking the end of a nearly four-year project to overhaul the campus's life science facilities....
- USU Conducts Survey on COVID-19 and Women in the Workplace
- USU's Science Unwrapped Explores 'Vaccine Fears' Friday, Jan. 22
- Marine Bacteria in Drug Discovery Topic for USU's Olsen Lecture Jan. 27
- Update for USU Community on Coronavirus
- Decisions Downstream: New Art-Science Exhibit Offers Insights into Watershed Connections
- Chuckie Keeton Named Running Backs Coach at Utah State
- Ask an Expert - Three Steps for a Happier Life in 2021
- $3.5 Million Gift to Utah State Will Accelerate Cutting Edge Mind-Body Wellness Work
- Opportunities on the Path to Becoming Professor Christensen
Utah State Greats
This edition of Utah State Greats reflects USU’s notable accomplishments of 2019-2020...
USU will be closed January 18 2021 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
All of us—people, fish, and many other creatures—depend on the water in Utah’s rivers. The…
Spring semester 2021 first day of classes.