Access and Diversity Center
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join CVCA in downtown Logan for the 2nd Friday Gallery…
Nontraditional Student Association (NTSA)
The Nontraditional Student Association (NTSA) is a great way to stay connected at Utah State. We’re a student governed organization, we host regular activities, and we can be a big part of your support system on campus. Come get involved!
Upcoming Events & Activities
2013-2014 NTSA Board Elections
- 7/22 – 8/2: Applications accepted from Board Member Candidates. (Work with Staff to create election videos)
- 8/5 – 8/7: NTSA Elections Open via survey tool
- 8/8: NTSA Election Results Announced
2013-14 Candidates & Election Ballot
- Click here to view candidate profiles and election videos and to vote. Elections are open through 8/7/2013.
NTSA Structure & Function
The Nontraditional Student Association (NTSA) will be head up by four Board Members, all equal in position and responsibility. Board Members are required to carry a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester during their service, and obtain a 2.75 semester GPA during their service. The Student Association will be advised by the Access & Diversity Center Nontraditional Program Coordinator.
Board Member Time Commitment
Board members agree to fulfill a minimum 5 hour per month commitment engaged in activities as described below.
- Advisory Board Meeting. The Board will meet once per month. The Board will utilize email (and/or other forms of electronic communication) as a main source of communication, not meetings.
- NTSA Club Meeting/Activity. The Board will host one activity per month for Nontraditional Students and NTSA members. It will be the Board's responsibility to plan and execute this activity.
- Feedback. The Board will provide feedback and input, as well as solicit feedback from peers, regarding the efficacy of Access & Diversity Center's programming in meeting the needs of Nontraditional students at Utah State University.
- Mentoring. Board members will serve as a Nontraditional Student Mentor a minimum of 1 hour per month.