Access and Diversity Center
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join CVCA in downtown Logan for the 2nd Friday Gallery…
Pinnacle Honor Society
USU Pinnacle Membership Application (Spring 2013)
What is Pinnacle?
Pinnacle is a national honor society for nontrad students, placing emphasis on academic excellence, leadership, service, persistence, and future promise. Seniors and exceptional Juniors are invited to apply. With over 150 chartered institutions on more than 175 campuses, Pinnacle honorees can be found in every corner of our nation. Pinnacle issues charters to accredited colleges and universities which, in turn, select outstanding nontraditional seniors and “rising seniors” for recognition at the local and national level. Pinnacle is proud of its large and diverse institutional membership list, which includes Utah State University. Learn more at http://www.pinnaclespire.org.
Who can join Pinnacle?
Students selected for membership in Pinnacle must meet the following criteria:
- Qualify as adult or nontraditional students under locally-derived and maintained definitions
- Preferably have senior status, although exceptional juniors may be selected for membership, and graduate students may be selected for membership in the Graduate Division
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (3.4 GPA for graduate students)
- Have been involved in at least three (3) campus and/or community activities
- Demonstrate leadership, persistence, and future promise
- Maintain the highest ethical standards
How are students selected for membership at Utah State University?
Eligible USU students can apply for membership in Pinnacle each Fall semester. Applications are reviewed and candidates selected by the USU Pinnacle Steering Committee. Contact the Access & Diversity Center for more details.
Taggart Student Center, Room 315
Nontraditional Student Programs
Access & Diversity Center
0185 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84321-0185