Want to win a yoga mat? Bar bells? Ankle weights? All you…
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
Take your mind on spring break for only 25¢! From…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Admissions Office Mission Statement
Our mission is to recruit, admit, and enroll students who are the best fit for Utah State University; to maintain the livelihood of the university through programs and services; and achieve annual enrollment goals by keeping the individual student as our focus. We delight in serving as the front door to Utah State University and setting the tone for the unique experience awaiting our future and returning students.
Admissions Office Goals
- Provide superior service and knowledgeable staff.
- Help our customers feel welcome and direct their paths in every way.
- Facilitate prospective students' transition through timely and accurate information, personal advising, and Aggie pride.
- Develop and maintain relationships with students, parents, counselors, campus personnel, and the community.
- Secure the integrity of the University by providing equal opportunity and access for students, preserving fair requirements, and making just decisions.
- Encourage campus involvement in recruitment activities and coordinate the overall enrollment strategies for new students.
- Educate our audiences regarding the University's mission and the benefits of an Aggie experience.
- Support and strengthen all efforts to promote and market Utah State University.
- Adhere to and carry the goals of University leadership.
- Keep the best interests, learning, and development of our students central to all we do.