- See The Viewbook
- Credit by Special Examination
- Admissions Index (Resident)
- Residency Requirements
- Degrees & Majors
- Veteran Resources
- Clery Crime and Fire Report
- Complete an Application for Undergraduate Admissions and scholarships online or by mail.
- Pay the application fee by the appropriate deadline.
- Submit ACT or SAT test scores and high school transcript (freshman applicants).
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities(transfer and returning students).
To be considered for scholarships, students must submit the Application for Undergraduate Admission and Scholarships (by mail or online) before the corresponding scholarship deadline. Students do not need to submit an essay or portfolio to be considered for admission to Utah State.
All application materials should be directed to:
Admissions *Apply early to take advantage of early registration opportunities. Late applications
are considered on a space-available basis.
Taggart Student Center 102
0160 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-0160
Toll Free: 800.488.8108
Electronic Transcripts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Semester Deadlines
Spring Semester Deadlines
Summer Semester Deadlines
*Apply early to take advantage of early registration opportunities. Late applications are considered on a space-available basis.