Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
Join us to learn and meditate or support an existing…
This is an open group for student veterans to receive…
Be an Aggie for a Day!
Come be an aggie for a day and experience the rich traditions of USU. Take advantage of the incredible opportunities and endless possibilities that USU has to offer. While on campus you'll be able to meet with your academic advisor; learn about financial aid, housing, articulation, scholarships; eat lunch; tour campus and be treated to famous Aggie Ice Cream.
Aggie Transfer Days 2014-2015
- September 19, 2014 11:30 - 2:30pm
- October 24, 2014 11:30 - 2:30
- November 7, 2014 11:30 - 2:30pm
- February 27, 2015 11:30 - 2:30pm
- March 20, 2015 11:30 - 2:30pm
- April 10, 2015 11:30 - 2:30pm
*To be advised accurately, students must bring their unofficial or official transcripts with them to Transfer Day for their advisor visit.
- 11:30am - Meet in the Admissions Office, check in, scholarship information
- 12:00pm - Housing, financial aid and articulation presentation
- 12:30pm - Lunch at the market place
- 1:15pm - Campus tour
- 2:00pm - Advising appointments and Aggie Ice Cream
Please let us know if you have any special requests so that we can better serve your needs. If you have any questions, feel free to call Melissa Brent at 435.797.1095.