“Donating a Senior Gift is the least we can do as students who have benefited from the countless opportunities that Utah State University has offered us.”
—Blake Nemelka, 2012 Senior Gift Chair
Graduation is coming up soon and you don’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the Senior Gift, a 100-year tradition at Utah State University. Participating in Senior Gift is our first step into the Aggie Alumni community, and our opportunity to come together as members of the class of 2013 and begin giving back to USU in recognition of our education and experience.
Last year, gifts from private donors totaled $33.6 million. These gifts provide student scholarships and other means of educational support for undergraduates, and enhance the educational experience of every single student at USU. Giving to the Senior Gift provides an opportunity for each graduating senior to express their gratitude toward Utah State University for the educational experience they have had and the knowledge they have gained. As you end your career as a USU student and begin your life as a USU alumnus, give to the Senior Gift and show your dedication to improving USU for current and future Aggies!
Other benefits for donating include:
- Membership to the USU Alumni Association
- Have your name listed as a donor in the commencement book along with the name(s) of an individual or couple you would like to recognize for contributing to your educational experience (50 character limit for Senior Legacy Pledge donors and 25 character limit for one-time Senior Gift donors)
- Unite the Class of 2013 by making a difference here at USU!
How to Give
- Use the form to the right to give your gift securely online
- Answer the phone and give during the Senior Gift Phone Drive (March 5-9)
- Visit our booth at the Graduation Fair (March 19-20)
- Visit us in Old Main Room 101D
The senior gift has become a century year old tradition. Previous classes have left their mark on USU with gifts including the:
- “A” on Old Main tower
- Hello Walk
- The sign on 400 North
- Covered Bike Rack
- The A Block renovation
- The most recent water station near the quad
Join your class by donating and give suggestions for the next gift. Give suggestions here.
Join the Student Giving Committee
Lend your talents, build your portfolio, make a difference and have a great time. Be a part of the first student run Student Giving Campaign and help plan the 2014 Senior Gift Campaign.
Contact for more information:
Student Giving Advisors
Old Main 101D
Old Main 101D