What are Aggie Reps?
The Aggie Rep program is designed to help Aggies stay connected to Utah State University and the Alumni Association. This new framework will provide more opportunities for alumni to stay connected, remain involved, and develop an Aggie Network.
Aggie Reps are asked to do the following:
- Aggie Reps are being selected throughout the United States. These Reps will be the eyes and ears of USU in their community.
- Aggie Reps will connect with other Aggies in their community. Aggies know Aggies and we want to promote and enhance those relationships. Want to go to lunch with Aggies, to a concert, do a service project, enjoy Aggie Ice Cream, or a variety of other activities? Great! Now you can with Aggies in your area. The Alumni Association will even reimburse some of your costs!
- Aggie Reps play an important role in creating an Aggie Network. By connecting and networking with other Aggies, more opportunities for alums and students will be created.
- Aggie Reps will visit with prospective students in their area. Whether attending a USU Open House, attending a college fair, or serving on a university scholarship selection committee, Aggie Reps will have the opportunity to share their love of USU to future Aggies.
- Aggie Reps will be invited to participate in University events in their community.
For more detailed information and for regular updates, visit the USU Alumni Association blog at utahstatealumni.blogspot Always and Aggie
For more information visit our FAQ page.