Academic Resource Center
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This award-winning and wildly theatrical musical kicks…
New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
Supplemental Instruction for SI Leaders
The SI Leader Training Program has earned Level I International Tutor Program Certification (ITPC) through the College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA).
SI Leader Resources
- Semester training schedule
- SI Leader Manual
- Session Planning form (fillable PDF format)
- SI Coordinator Manual
SI Leader Training Videos
This video is designed to give examples of the types of activities that occur in an SI session and to give new SI leaders examples of teaching strategies to use in their SI sessions. The video emphasizes three teaching strategies:
- Incorporating group activities as part of the SI session.
- Demonstrating how to integrate study skills into SI sessions.
- Posing questions during the SI session.