Academic Resource Center
These days, we’re spending more time at work and…
USU's Quinney College of Natural Resources and the QCNR…
During Natural Resources Week, let the USU Forestry Club…
Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
For 2015, USU's premier annual water research conference…
Supplemental Instruction for SI Leaders
The SI Leader Training Program has earned Level I International Tutor Program Certification (ITPC) through the College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA).
SI Leader Resources
- Semester training schedule
- SI Leader Manual
- Session Planning form (fillable PDF format)
- SI Coordinator Manual
SI Leader Training Videos
This video is designed to give examples of the types of activities that occur in an SI session and to give new SI leaders examples of teaching strategies to use in their SI sessions. The video emphasizes three teaching strategies:
- Incorporating group activities as part of the SI session.
- Demonstrating how to integrate study skills into SI sessions.
- Posing questions during the SI session.