Academic Resource Center
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
2nd Botanical Art Exhibit at the Herbarium (Junction…
Men's Tennis vs. UNLV
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Come put your outdoor survival skills to the test through…
Supplemental Instruction for SI Leaders
The SI Leader Training Program has earned Level I International Tutor Program Certification (ITPC) through the College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA).
SI Leader Resources
- Semester training schedule
- SI Leader Manual
- Session Planning form (fillable PDF format)
- SI Coordinator Manual
SI Leader Training Videos
This video is designed to give examples of the types of activities that occur in an SI session and to give new SI leaders examples of teaching strategies to use in their SI sessions. The video emphasizes three teaching strategies:
- Incorporating group activities as part of the SI session.
- Demonstrating how to integrate study skills into SI sessions.
- Posing questions during the SI session.