If you visited the ATLC as an assignment for a class,
A. Which class was it for?
B. Who is the instructor?
Please use the numbers below to respond to the following statements:
1=Strongly Disagree, 2=Disagree, 3=Neither Agree nor Disagree, 4=Agree, 5=Strongly Agree,NA=Not Applicable
1) It was easy to locate and access the ATLC.
2) The staff was friendly and courteous.
3) The staff was helpful and knowledgable.
4) The appearance and environment of the ATLC was inviting and pleasing.
5) It was easy to locate and access the AT that I used.
6) The ATLC has a wide enough variety of AT.
7) The AT that I used worked correctly.
8) What do you like about the ATLC?
9) Are there any ways in which the ATLC can improve?
10) Do you have any other questions, concerns, or comments? If so, please let us know in the space provided below.
If you would like to know more about AT or the ATLC, please visit our website at www.usu.edu/atlc.