Career Services makes every effort to ensure the legitimacy of all job postings. Be wary of employers asking for a fee to apply/work for their organizations. Also watch for scams in which employers send checks to potential employees before any work is performed. Please report any concerns to Career Services and the USU police department. Remember, as the potential hire, it is ultimately your responsibility to protect your financial and employment interests. When in doubt, check it out!
Effective May 1, the Student Employment Online Job Board is being replaced by Career AGGIE.
All Student Employment Jobs (on-campus, work-study, and off-campus) will be posted in Career AGGIE - Career Services' online system for posting student jobs and registering for the Student Employment Fair. All enrolled students have a Career AGGIE account and can view/apply for job openings.
- By using Career AGGIE to apply for student jobs, you will also be able to view jobs, internships, and career positions that you can apply for as you move through your academic career. Be sure to login as a Student/Alumni Job Seeker. A User Guide is available at the login page.
NOTE: Employers are used to students applying within three days of a student job being posted. We strongly recommend that you search jobs frequently and apply as soon as possible. Jobs can be closed by employers at any time as soon as they have an adequate applicant pool.
- To post jobs on Career AGGIE, be sure to login as an Employer. A User Guide is available at the login page.
- If you would like to conduct your interviews on-campus, Career Services would be happy to host your interviews, as space allows.
- Please review the Utah State University Career Services' policy regarding third-party hiring agencies and commission-only positions.
- As a community member or a student spouse/partner, use Career AGGIE to apply for part-time and temporary jobs—both on- and off-campus. Be sure to register and login as a Community Member Job Seeker. A User Guide is available at the login page.