WELCOME TO THE CENTER FOR COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT!
Developing active citizens through community engagement and scholarship
Furthering USU’s land-grant mission, CCE empowers students to explore civic identity, develop leadership skills, and address community-identified needs, locally and around the world.
- Active and informed citizenship
- The inclusion of diverse and underrepresented populations
- Reciprocal partnerships that inform community-driven change
- Critical and reflective thinking
- The public purpose of higher education
- The strong tradition of national service and conservation in American society
CHECK OUT OUR 2017 ANNUAL REPORT BELOW!