WELCOME TO THE CENTER FOR COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT!
Developing active citizens through community engagement and scholarship
Furthering USU’s engagement mission, CCESL empowers students to explore civic identity, develop leadership skills, and address community-identified needs, locally and around the world
- The strong tradition of national service and conservation in American society
- Active and informed citizenship
- The inclusion of diverse and underrepresented populations
- Reciprocal partnerships that inform community-driven change
- Critical and reflective thinking
- The public purpose of higher education
CHECK OUT OUR 2017 ANNUAL REPORT BELOW!