Nominate a book for the 2015 Common Literature Experience
Do you have a favorite book that you think all 2015 Connections students, the Utah State campus and local community should read? The 2015 Literature Experience Committee is seeking nominations of book titles for the Common Literature Experience.
- Recent high school graduates reading on their own, in the summer, without the benefit of classroom instruction.
Selections must meet the following criteria:
- Be readable, relevant, engaging and well-written.
- Opens a host of ideas and affords both students and local community members opportunities for discussion.
- Is engaging for students to read independently because it is directly or indirectly relevant to a student's experiences.
- Be conducive to teaching and learning, and offer opportunities for integration into academic programs.
- Lend itself to a variety of activities and programming.
- Preferred: Has available multimedia related to the book, author, or theme that can enrich the literature experience.
Please submit your nomination by Friday, November 21st.