TRAVEL RELATED EXPENSE DIRECT PAY
A Travel Direct Pay should be used for the following:
- Pay a vendor for travel related expenses.
- If someone other than the traveler pays for a portion of the trip and needs to be reimbursed they can submit this form in EZ-Buy with the appropriate documentation.
- If there is a travel related contract which you are requesting payment and needs to be signed or has already been signed, the department needs to contact Paul Bowman in Purchasing Services at 797-1042 before payment can be issued.
Required information and documentation to process the direct pay:
- The name and A# of the vendor or person being paid.
- For new suppliers please fax a completed W-9 from the vendor to 435-797-1089.
- The address where the check is being sent.
- An approved TA or TR number.
- The itemized receipts for the reimbursement or the itemized invoice from the vendor.
(Click on the link below to log into EZ-Buy for the Direct Pay form)