REFUNDS OF FEES AND DEPOSITS
Non-Academic Tuition & Fees
Payment made to attend a conference, seminar or other meeting on campus is not considered to be academic tuition and fees. The rules for refunds for non-academic tuition and fees are established by the hosting department or organization. Departments or organizations should use a Direct Pay Form to process refunds.
Refunds of All Other Fees and Deposits
Fees or deposits are sometimes required of University employees or students. An employee or student may qualify for a refund of the fees or deposits depending upon circumstances such as the termination of employment.
Refunds of fees or deposits should be processed by Direct Pay. Examples include but are not limited to the refund of key deposits, refund of parking fees, or refunds of security deposits.
Required Information and Documentation to Process the Direct Pay:
- The name and A# of the vendor or person being paid.
- For new suppliers please fax a completed W-9 from the vendor to 435-797-1089.
- The home mailing address of the vendor or person.
- The title of the conference, seminar, or type of refund.
- The name of the hosting department or organization.
- Documentation showing the original payment. (Required)
- Refunds must be processed and credited against the original index and account code where tuition & fees were deposited.
(Click on the link below to log into EZ-Buy for the Direct Pay Form)