Internship Application Procedure
If you have any questions about our program or the application process, please feel free to contact the Internship Coordinator, Dr. Thomas Berry at Thomas.Berry@usu.edu or 435 797-1012.
APPIC Program Code: 159211
November 05, 2012
Interested student must have completed:
- All course work and a minimum of 3 years of graduate training in an APA or CPA accredited counseling or clinical psychology doctoral program.
- A minimum of 500 AAPI Intervention and Assessment hours and 150 AAPI individual therapy hours with adults.
- Dissertation proposal defense and Comprehensive Exams passed by the application deadline.
- Student Health Insurance
- 12 University Holidays
- Annual, Sick and Professional Leave
- Professional Development Time
- Professional Development Allowance
- Dissertation Release Time
- Access to free public transportation
- Access to campus facilities such as, recreation, and libraries
APPIC Match Policies:
- USU CAPS adheres to the procedures established by the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC) for the recruitment and selection of doctoral interns. Thus, no person from CAPS will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any intern applicant.