First Things Chad DeVries will go over with employee
- Benefit overview
- Create/Change USU Strong Password (for A#).
See, https://myid.usu.edu/ , or call 435-797-HELP
- Set up USU email account (435-797-HELP)
- Review, fill-out, and turn in new Employee Benefit information (435-797-0122 or hr.usu.edu). Must be turned into HR within 30 days of hire date.
- Review University Policies and Procedures. See, https://hr.usu.edu/policies/
- Purchase parking permit. See https://parking.usu.edu/ or go to 840 E. 1250 N.
- Obtain a Faculty/Staff ID Card (Optional). To see more information about card, go to http://usucard.usu.edu/about_my_card/faculty-staff-cards or go to TSC Room 212.
Supervisor Assists Employee
- Enroll employee in DUO. See https://duo.usu.edu/
Trainings (Must have A# and Password ready)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention (https://aaeo.usu.edu/trainings/online-trainings).
- Drivers Test (if applicable) (https://parking.usu.edu/fleet-operations/driver-training)
- Physical Security Training (http://iso.usu.edu/). Click on the Training tab, then Information Physical Security Training.
- Onboard Trainings. See Facilities Safety Manager; James Day 797-3770
- P-Card Training (if applicable) http://controllers.usu.edu/team/p-card_training
Things to do during or after trainings
- Start key request with Pauline Allen; 797-0144. Must take Physical Security Training Test first.
- Get set up with FAMIS (if applicable). See Facilities MIS department.
- Obtain University P-Card (if applicable). See Facilities Purchasing.
- Obtain a University Gas Card Pin (if applicable). See Brannon Zollinger; 797-1945 Must take Drivers Test first.