This year marks the 25th anniversary of the passage of…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
This workshop is for individuals and couples who are…
We will have group meditation. Open to all regardless of…
Central Energy Plant (CEP)
The Central Energy Plant has two crews, the first which maintains our utility infrastructure that includes:
- Steam distribution piping
- Chilled water distribution piping
- Utilitiy Tunnels
- Electrical Substations
- Electrical distribution system
- Hydro Generator at First Dam
The second crew maintains and operates the central energy plant 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
The plant includes the following:
- Three Babcock and Wilcox boilers that were installed in 2002 with a capacity of producing a total of 220,000 lbs/hr of steam to heat the campus.
- Three York chillers with the capacity to produce a total of 4500 tons of cooling.
- One Solar gas turbine generator unit with a heat recovery with capacity to produce 4.5 Megawatts of electrical power and up to 50,000 lbs/hr of steam from the heat recovery unit. This unit can be use for base load cogeneration or peak power production.