Family, Consumer, and Human Development
Due to a sidewalk reconstruction project by the…
From cremations to burials at sea, each culture has its…
Climbing Wall Hours: Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. The Swaner…
Beaver – Nuisance or Restoration Partner?…
Relaxation College can be a very stressful time to be a…
Timeline for Gerontology Certificate Student Forms
- Apply to the Gerontology Certificate Program (the online form is sent to Beth Fauth, Gerontology Certificate Coordinator)
- Work on required and elective coursework as described in your application.
- Fill out the Gerontology Practicum Application (this is for course FCHD 4970) and have it signed by Beth Fauth (Gerontology Certificate Coordinator). Submit signed form to Grant Bartholomew (Gerontology Practicum Instructor). The Gerontology Practicum Application should be submitted to Grant Bartholomew 2 months prior to starting the practicum.
- Register for the Gerontology Integration paper (FCHD 4940) course. This course must be taken concurrently or after the Gerontology Practicum (not before).
- The semester you are graduating: Complete the Graduation Form for Certificate at the beginning of this semester.
Application to the Gerontology Certificate program
Fill this out online and submit if you want to apply for the Gerontology Certificate program
Graduation Form for Gerontology Certificate Students
This form needs to be completed and submitted by all Gerontology Certificate Students at the beginning of the semester he or she is graduating.
Gerontology Practicum Application
Students need to be enrolled in the gerontology certificate program before they can apply for the Gerontology Practicum (FCHD 4970). Questions can be directed to Grant Bartholomew (Gerontology Practicum Instructor) email@example.com