Family, Consumer, and Human Development
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
This workshop is designed to help participants understand…
Advantages of Completing Your Degree with Us
- Custom design your education to meet your career goals and interests.
- High quality low-cost education anchored by great funding and financial aid possibilities including rewarding teaching and research assistantships.
- Our reputation as a part of the nationally ranked College of Education and Human Services (35th in the nation and 3rd in the nation in extramural funding) with award winning instructors.
- Successful and rewarding careers after graduation with a strong network of alumni across the country.
- Beautiful location with plenty of year-round outdoor activities and a rich cultural climate.
- Excellent career opportunities including: Federal and State Agencies, Head Start programs, Social Science Firms and Family and Youth Services.