Family, Consumer, and Human Development
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
Join us and 25 local artists in this intimate art show…
This workshop is designed to help participants understand…
Location: FCHD West 106
Office Phone: 797-9184
Utah State University
Logan, UT 84322-2705
PhD, The Pennsylvania State University (Dual Title - HDFS/Demography)
MS, The Pennsylvania State University (Dual Title - HDFS/Demography)
BS, Brigham Young University (Psychology)
My primary roles are conducting research and teaching. I also enjoy helping graduate students understand statistics.
The relationship consequences of financial financial behaviors and issues.
- What happens to newlywed's marital satisfaction as they pay off their consumer debt? What happens if they assume more debt?
- How are cohabiting couples' disagreements over finances related to their relationship stability relative to other types of disagreements?
- How has the recession influenced couples' relationships, and what can they do about it?
Time-use, marital relationships, and parenting. Examples:
- How has the amount of time that married couples spend together has changed over the past four decades?
- How do couples' time changes that occur when they become parents influence their marriage quality?
- How do individuals' feelings about family life influence their marital quality and likelihood of divorce?
FCHD 2400 Marriage and Family Relationships
FCHD 6220/7220 Family and Interpersonal Relationships (Graduate Level)
EDUC/PSY 6600 Research Design and Analysis I (Graduate Level, Statistics)
EDUC/PSY 7610 Research Design and Analysis II (Graduate Level, Statistics)
I will also teach FCHD 4230 (Family and Social Policy) in Fall 2010..