Family, Consumer, and Human Development
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Meet behind the Courthouse in Loa, Ut. We will be…
New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Location: FCHD West 106
Office Phone: 797-9184
Utah State University
Logan, UT 84322-2705
PhD, The Pennsylvania State University (Dual Title - HDFS/Demography)
MS, The Pennsylvania State University (Dual Title - HDFS/Demography)
BS, Brigham Young University (Psychology)
My primary roles are conducting research and teaching. I also enjoy helping graduate students understand statistics.
The relationship consequences of financial financial behaviors and issues.
- What happens to newlywed's marital satisfaction as they pay off their consumer debt? What happens if they assume more debt?
- How are cohabiting couples' disagreements over finances related to their relationship stability relative to other types of disagreements?
- How has the recession influenced couples' relationships, and what can they do about it?
Time-use, marital relationships, and parenting. Examples:
- How has the amount of time that married couples spend together has changed over the past four decades?
- How do couples' time changes that occur when they become parents influence their marriage quality?
- How do individuals' feelings about family life influence their marital quality and likelihood of divorce?
FCHD 2400 Marriage and Family Relationships
FCHD 6220/7220 Family and Interpersonal Relationships (Graduate Level)
EDUC/PSY 6600 Research Design and Analysis I (Graduate Level, Statistics)
EDUC/PSY 7610 Research Design and Analysis II (Graduate Level, Statistics)
I will also teach FCHD 4230 (Family and Social Policy) in Fall 2010..