Student Health Services
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
This is an open group for student veterans to receive…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Proof of Immunizations Now Required:
Proof of immunization against the following conditions may be provided to the University through the secure server at https://aggiehealth.usu.edu.
You will need your A-Number, Date of Birth and Banner Strong Password to enter the site
- TDaP - series and current booster
- MMR - 2 doses
- Polio - 3 doses
- Varicella - immunity or record of illness
- TB Skin - Test after foreign travel or residence > 8 wks
The following are recommended, but not required immunizations
- Hepatitis B - 3 dose series
- Hepatitis A - 2 dose series
- Meningitis - 1 dose every 10 years
- Influenza - annual vaccination
- HPV - 3 dose series
The Student Health and Wellness Center only offers TDaP, TB skin, and influenza vaccination.
We refer students for all other immunizations to the Bear River Health Department (435)792-6564