Student Health Services
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
This is an open group for student veterans to receive…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
Student volunteers are the heart of our program and provide the key to our success. Student volunteers are able to reach out to their peers, faculty, staff, and community members better than anyone else. Three student volunteer groups operate out of the Student Wellness Center. They are the Peer Educators, A.T.O.D. (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug) Facilitators, and S.A.M.'s (Student Athlete Mentor's). In addition, we have various opportunities for students from different fields to get internship/practicum experience in our office.
Why Should You Be A Volunteer?
- Meet new people.
- Gain valuable skills and experience (teaching, social, leadership, etc.).
- Build friendships.
- Help others.
- Be involved in something worthwhile.
- Change your own life.
- Learn to work with others.
- Relieve stress.
- Get involved with campus activities.
- Have a fulfilling service experience.
- Learn to enhance your Five Areas of Life.
- Feel good about yourself.
- See other lives change.
- Make a difference in your community.
- It looks GREAT on your resume.
- HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!