Student Health Services
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
3:45 Social in AGRS Atrium for each. Jan. 13, Brent…
Diversity Council Grant Award Applications are due! Up to…
Student volunteers are the heart of our program and provide the key to our success. Student volunteers are able to reach out to their peers, faculty, staff, and community members better than anyone else. Three student volunteer groups operate out of the Student Wellness Center. They are the Peer Educators, A.T.O.D. (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug) Facilitators, and S.A.M.'s (Student Athlete Mentor's). In addition, we have various opportunities for students from different fields to get internship/practicum experience in our office.
Why Should You Be A Volunteer?
- Meet new people.
- Gain valuable skills and experience (teaching, social, leadership, etc.).
- Build friendships.
- Help others.
- Be involved in something worthwhile.
- Change your own life.
- Learn to work with others.
- Relieve stress.
- Get involved with campus activities.
- Have a fulfilling service experience.
- Learn to enhance your Five Areas of Life.
- Feel good about yourself.
- See other lives change.
- Make a difference in your community.
- It looks GREAT on your resume.
- HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!