Student Health Services
Dr. Aswin Mangerich from the University of Konstanz…
All Utah State University Alumni are invited to attend…
USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
Student volunteers are the heart of our program and provide the key to our success. Student volunteers are able to reach out to their peers, faculty, staff, and community members better than anyone else. Three student volunteer groups operate out of the Student Wellness Center. They are the Peer Educators, A.T.O.D. (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug) Facilitators, and S.A.M.'s (Student Athlete Mentor's). In addition, we have various opportunities for students from different fields to get internship/practicum experience in our office.
Why Should You Be A Volunteer?
- Meet new people.
- Gain valuable skills and experience (teaching, social, leadership, etc.).
- Build friendships.
- Help others.
- Be involved in something worthwhile.
- Change your own life.
- Learn to work with others.
- Relieve stress.
- Get involved with campus activities.
- Have a fulfilling service experience.
- Learn to enhance your Five Areas of Life.
- Feel good about yourself.
- See other lives change.
- Make a difference in your community.
- It looks GREAT on your resume.
- HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!