Housing And Residence Life
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
USU Connections group will be holding a Bowling event at…
Saturday Nature Walk -- 10-11:30 a.m. Join us on your…
Climbing Wall Hours -- Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. The Swaner…
Residence Life provides wonderful opportunities for me to get involved and have fun! I have made so many friends by living in USU Housing and would recommend it to anyone!
- Lauren S. (Freshman, Living Learning Community)
Discover Residence Life
- Resident Directors (RD) and Area Coordinators (AC) work full-time to oversee management and operations in the area. They will supervise Resident Assistants, act as a great resource for students, and mediate roommate conflicts if necessary. RDs and ACs are trained as advocates for the resident, so there is always someone on your side.
- Resident Assistants (RA) are live-in staff who help build communities in each area, plan activities, and interact with residents every day. In other words, get to know your RA – they're here for you!
- Administrative staff in each area include students that help carry out day-to-day operations, like sorting mail or assisting with lockouts. They keep on-campus housing running top-notch.
- Custodial staff works each day to ensure the cleanliness of each building and area. Also, if you live in Mountain View or Valley View Tower, they'll clean your bathroom everyday!
- Maintenance staff will take care of anything from changing out light bulbs to unclogging sinks. Oh, and did we mention... they're available 24/7 for you!
Visit our Meet the Staff page to see who your RA will be and learn more about your building's staff.