Housing And Residence Life
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
This is an open group for student veterans to receive…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
I love having the freedom to come home between classes. It's so nice to be able to squeeze in a quick nap or run back to my room to grab my charger when my computer dies.
- Megan M. (Sophomore, Living Learning Community)
Discover Residence Life
- Resident Directors (RD) and Area Coordinators (AC) work full-time to oversee management and operations in the area. They will supervise Resident Assistants, act as a great resource for students, and mediate roommate conflicts if necessary. RDs and ACs are trained as advocates for the resident, so there is always someone on your side.
- Resident Assistants (RA) are live-in staff who help build communities in each area, plan activities, and interact with residents every day. In other words, get to know your RA – they're here for you!
- Administrative staff in each area include students that help carry out day-to-day operations, like sorting mail or assisting with lockouts. They keep on-campus housing running top-notch.
- Custodial staff works each day to ensure the cleanliness of each building and area. Also, if you live in Mountain View or Valley View Tower, they'll clean your bathroom everyday!
- Maintenance staff will take care of anything from changing out light bulbs to unclogging sinks. Oh, and did we mention... they're available 24/7 for you!
Visit our Meet the Staff page to see who your RA will be and learn more about your building's staff.