Housing And Residence Life
New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
One by one, guests arrive on an isolated island lured by…
I love the social life, community involvement and proximity to campus. I am able to meet tons of people, and anywhere I need to go is just a short walk away.
- Kelli E. (Sophomore, Richards Hall)
Discover Residence Life
- Resident Directors (RD) and Area Coordinators (AC) work full-time to oversee management and operations in the area. They will supervise Resident Assistants, act as a great resource for students, and mediate roommate conflicts if necessary. RDs and ACs are trained as advocates for the resident, so there is always someone on your side.
- Resident Assistants (RA) are live-in staff who help build communities in each area, plan activities, and interact with residents every day. In other words, get to know your RA – they're here for you!
- Administrative staff in each area include students that help carry out day-to-day operations, like sorting mail or assisting with lockouts. They keep on-campus housing running top-notch.
- Custodial staff works each day to ensure the cleanliness of each building and area. Also, if you live in Mountain View or Valley View Tower, they'll clean your bathroom everyday!
- Maintenance staff will take care of anything from changing out light bulbs to unclogging sinks. Oh, and did we mention... they're available 24/7 for you!
Visit our Meet the Staff page to see who your RA will be and learn more about your building's staff.