Housing And Residence Life
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
This is an open group for student veterans to receive…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
It's a great way to make friends your first year, and really and year! I love it because you're close and involved with everything on campus.
- Alexzaundra C. (Freshman, Living Learning Community)
For students attending Utah State University during summer months for any time period, many on-campus housing options are available to meet a variety of needs.
Summer lodging is available to temporary non-traditional students or groups in search of short-term accommodations to attend summer credit workshops or other functions sponsored by Utah State University. All groups and individuals must be affiliated with Utah State University to stay in summer lodging.
Summer Lodging for 2015 runs from May 18 to August 7.
- Each Residence hall apartment has a bathroom, kitchen and three bedrooms. Each bedroom has two single beds and can accommodate a maximum of two persons per room.
- If you rent one bedroom, you and/or if requested roommate will be the only ones in that bedroom, but there will be other occupants in the apartment; you will not have the entire apartment to yourselves.
- If you bring any minor children you must rent an entire apartment. Bedding is provided (sheets, blanket, pillow, and pillowcase).
- Please be aware: air conditioning, maid service, elevators, ice machines, towels, extra pillows, and blankets are not available.
Click on this link to download an Adult Reservation Form. This form may be submitted by faxing it to (435) 797-0360 or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you will be staying for longer than 30 days, please contact Lezlie for additional details.
For more information please contact:
(435) 797-3118 Phone