Housing And Residence Life
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Farm Animal Only Days. Saturdays in April starting on the…
Climb through the EcoSystem from the bedrock all the way…
Fusion Theatre Project - "Fear Not the Beasts of…
Living on campus makes it easy to stay involved. I know many friends who live off campus that wish it could be easier to go to all the events and activities.
- Angela K. (Freshman, Greaves Hall)
For students attending Utah State University during summer months for any time period, many on-campus housing options are available to meet a variety of needs.
Summer lodging is available to temporary non-traditional students or groups in search of short-term accommodations to attend summer credit workshops or other functions sponsored by Utah State University. All groups and individuals must be affiliated with Utah State University to stay in summer lodging.
Summer Lodging for 2016 runs from June 1 to August 1.
- Each Residence hall apartment has a bathroom, kitchen and three bedrooms. Each bedroom has two single beds and can accommodate a maximum of two persons per room.
- If you rent one bedroom, you and/or if requested roommate will be the only ones in that bedroom, but there will be other occupants in the apartment; you will not have the entire apartment to yourselves.
- If you bring any minor children you must rent an entire apartment. Bedding is provided (sheets, blanket, pillow, and pillowcase).
- Please be aware: air conditioning, maid service, elevators, ice machines, towels, extra pillows, and blankets are not available.
To submit an adult reservation request please Click here
For more information please contact:
(435) 797-3117 Phone