Housing And Residence Life
Event location: Sigma Chi House parking lot (corner of…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
It is possible to do better on tests just by the way the…
Tanner Talk - Dr. Luciano Cheles, Ph.D., professor of…
The 20th Annual Leonard J. Arrington Mormon History…
It is so close to campus! I can literally roll out of bed and be in class five minutes later. It's super convenient.
- McKenna W. (Freshman, Moen Hall)
For students attending Utah State University during summer months for any time period, many on-campus housing options are available to meet a variety of needs.
Summer lodging is available to temporary non-traditional students or groups in search of short-term accommodations to attend summer credit workshops or other functions sponsored by Utah State University. All groups and individuals must be affiliated with Utah State University to stay in summer lodging.
Summer Lodging for 2014 runs from May 15 to August 4.
- Each Residence hall apartment has a bathroom, kitchen and three bedrooms. Each bedroom has two single beds and can accommodate a maximum of two persons per room.
- If you rent an entire apartment (all three bedrooms) you and your roommate will be the only ones in that apartment.
- If you rent one bedroom, you and/or if requested roommate will be the only ones in that bedroom, but there will be other occupants in the apartment; you will not have the entire apartment to yourselves.
- If you rent a shared room and do not specify a roommate, a roommate will be assigned to your bedroom. Please be aware that individual bedroom doors do not have locks.
- If you bring any minor children you must rent an entire apartment. Bedding is provided (sheets, blanket, pillow, and pillowcase).
- Please be aware: air conditioning, maid service, elevators, ice machines, towels, extra pillows, and blankets are not available.
Click on this link to download an Adult Reservation Form. This form may be submitted by faxing it to (435) 797-0360 or emailing it to email@example.com . If you will be staying for longer than 30 days, please contact Lezlie for additional details.
For more information please contact:
(435) 797-3118 Phone
|Summer Lodging Rates|
|Whole Apartment* - Nightly||$118.80|
|*Whole apartments accommodate up to 6 people|