Welcome to the Utah State University Resignation/Transfer Website!
Please contact HR to set up a Benefits Wrap Up meeting. 435-797-0122
Thank you for your service at USU! We have created some documents that we hope will make your transition easier.
Please use the following checklist in the exit process.
- Checklist (click to open)
This checklist was designed to:
- Remind the resigning/transferring employee about USU equipment or USU property that must be returned and consequences of failure to return that property
- Notify service providers to discontinue service or transfer accounts, and
- Remind departments to send a copy of any memorandum of understanding/agreement (or severance package information) to the Office of Human Resources (UMC 8800).
Please take a few minutes to fill out the Exit Questionnaire
- Exit Questionnaire (click to open)
The Exit Questionnaire was designed to obtain feedback from departing/transferring employees to help us improve the work environment at USU. The information you provide can be completely confidential, and your name and specific responses will not be revealed to your supervisor and/or department. The Office of Human Resources employees will review and summarize your feedback, and use the information to improve employment at USU.
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- Employee Exit Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training & Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- New Hires - Non-Exempt
- New Hires - Faculty/Exempt
- Tuition Reduction