What is Employee Relations?
Employee Relations offers consultation, facilitation and resolution strategies for workplace issues. Employee Relations assists in communications between employees and supervisors, corrective action and planning, disciplinary actions, and explanation and clarification of University policies and procedures.
What Employee Relations Does to Help Supervisors and Employees:
- Provides counsel and advice to supervisors and employees regarding employment-related inquiries.
- Assists in the interpretation of University policies and procedures.
- Provides confidential consultation.
- Advises employees regarding their employment rights.
- Facilitates dialogue on employee/employer issues.
Employee Relations Contacts
Relevant policies accessible via the HR website:
- Disciplinary procedures policy # 311
- Employee Rights policy # 321
- Employment Grievance Procedures policy # 325
- Aggie CARE: (child care) 797-1552
- Childcare Resource and Referral: 797-3956
- Family Life Center - Housing and Financial Counseling: 797-7224
- Family Life Center - Marriage & Family Therapy Program: 797-7430
- Psychology Community Clinic: 797-3401
- Ability Assistance (Employee Assistance Program through The Hartford)
- Bear River Mental Health 752-0750
- Children's Justice Center 753-7017
- Child & Family Support Center 752-8880
- For more resources in the community go to USU Office of Human Resources Website
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- New Employees Benefits
- Employee Exit/Transfer Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training and Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- Tuition Reduction