Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the status of my application?
Rate This FAQ
When you log into the system, you will see the application status page. Under the status column it will say "in progress" if your application has been completed and the position is still open. If the position has been filled, the column will state "position filled." If your application is incomplete, it will say "Incomplete - Finish Applying."
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I tell if the search/selection committee has received my application?
- I can't attach my documents. What do I do?
- What if I do not have a social security number or do not want to put in my social security number to apply for a position?
- I have attached all my documents and I don't see the button to finish attaching documents. What do I do?
- I can't get past the first page of the application and I have answered all the questions. What do I do?
- I withdrew my application by accident. What do I do?
- How do I change my application after it has been completed?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- New Employees Benefits
- Employee Exit/Transfer Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training and Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- Tuition Reduction