Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I can't attach my documents. What do I do?
Rate This FAQ
You may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org; you may mail them to Human Resources, 9510 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322; or you may fax them to 435-797-1816. We will attach them for you (i.e., any documents including Reference Letters, Transcripts, Writing Samples, etc.).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the status of my application?
- I withdrew my application by accident. What do I do?
- How do I change my application after it has been completed?
- I can't get past the first page of the application and I have answered all the questions. What do I do?
- How can I tell if the search/selection committee has received my application?
- What if I do not have a social security number or do not want to put in my social security number to apply for a position?
- I have attached all my documents and I don't see the button to finish attaching documents. What do I do?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- Employee Exit Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training & Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- New Hires - Non-Exempt
- New Hires - Faculty/Exempt
- Tuition Reduction