Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I add a child to my insurance?
Rate This FAQ
Within 30 days of the date of birth or adoption or marriage with stepchildren, come into the HR Office to complete a form. This will add the child(ren) to the Basic Life Insurance coverage. In order to add the child(ren) to the Supplemental Life Insurance, you must wait until the Open Enrollment period (mid-May through mid-June of each year). See USU Policy 358.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use my sick and vacation accruals while on FMLA?
- How do I enroll in an FSA?
- What events qualify for FMLA?
- Where can I find an FSA reimbursement form?
- What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
- How do I apply for FMLA?
- Do I qualify for FMLA?
- How do I find out the balance of my Flexible Spending Account?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- New Employees Benefits
- Employee Exit/Transfer Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training and Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- Tuition Reduction