Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Who can be compensated for overtime?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How long is a "break" period?
- How much is the overtime compensation?
- I had to work on Thanksgiving. Don't I get overtime for that day?
- I would like to make a little more money for Christmas. Can I work more hours in a week to get the overtime pay?
- Can I save up my unused "break" time and leave work early?
- I'm scheduled to work 20 hours per week. Do I get overtime for working more than 20 hours?
- If my shift doesn't begin until 7:00 am, and my boss wants me to come in at 6:00 am and work until the regular quitting time, do I have to come in early?
- My boss asked two other colleagues in our office to go with her to a conference; she drove. We didn't get back until 8:00 pm. Don't we get compensated for those three hours of overtime?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- Employee Exit Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training & Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- New Hires - Non-Exempt
- New Hires - Faculty/Exempt
- Tuition Reduction