Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When does the overtime rate begin?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I eat my lunch at my desk?
- It is difficult to get to work on time when I have to take my kids to school. Can I work a flexible schedule?
- I would like to make a little more money for Christmas. Can I work more hours in a week to get the overtime pay?
- Can I save up my unused "break" time and leave work early?
- When does USU's work week end?
- I had to work on Thanksgiving. Don't I get overtime for that day?
- My boss asked two other colleagues in our office to go with her to a conference; she drove. We didn't get back until 8:00 pm. Don't we get compensated for those three hours of overtime?
- I worked more than 40 hours in a week, but my boss told me to move those hours to next week. Is that legal?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- New Employees Benefits
- Employee Exit/Transfer Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training and Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- Tuition Reduction