Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When does the overtime rate begin?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- If my shift doesn't begin until 7:00 am, and my boss wants me to come in at 6:00 am and work until the regular quitting time, do I have to come in early?
- Who can be compensated for overtime?
- When does USU's work week end?
- My boss asked two other colleagues in our office to go with her to a conference; she drove. We didn't get back until 8:00 pm. Don't we get compensated for those three hours of overtime?
- It is difficult to get to work on time when I have to take my kids to school. Can I work a flexible schedule?
- I would like to make a little more money for Christmas. Can I work more hours in a week to get the overtime pay?
- Can I decide whether to get the compensatory time off or get paid for overtime?
- How much is the overtime compensation?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- Employee Exit Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- HR News
- Staff Directory
- Training & Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- New Hires - Non-Exempt
- New Hires - Faculty/Exempt
- Tuition Reduction