Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When does the overtime rate begin?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Who can be compensated for overtime?
- I had to work on Thanksgiving. Don't I get overtime for that day?
- It is difficult to get to work on time when I have to take my kids to school. Can I work a flexible schedule?
- I worked more than 40 hours in a week, but my boss told me to move those hours to next week. Is that legal?
- If my shift doesn't begin until 7:00 am, and my boss wants me to come in at 6:00 am and work until the regular quitting time, do I have to come in early?
- My boss asked two other colleagues in our office to go with her to a conference; she drove. We didn't get back until 8:00 pm. Don't we get compensated for those three hours of overtime?
- Can I decide whether to get the compensatory time off or get paid for overtime?
- How much is the overtime compensation?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- New Employees Benefits
- Employee Exit/Transfer Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training and Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- Tuition Reduction