Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm scheduled to work 20 hours per week. Do I get overtime for working more than 20 hours?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I save up my unused "break" time and leave work early?
- Can I eat my lunch at my desk?
- Who can be compensated for overtime?
- How much is the overtime compensation?
- I would like to make a little more money for Christmas. Can I work more hours in a week to get the overtime pay?
- Why do I have to sign my time card every two weeks?
- When does the overtime rate begin?
- If my shift doesn't begin until 7:00 am, and my boss wants me to come in at 6:00 am and work until the regular quitting time, do I have to come in early?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- New Employees Benefits
- Employee Exit/Transfer Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training and Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- Tuition Reduction