Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I decide whether to get the compensatory time off or get paid for overtime?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why do I have to sign my time card every two weeks?
- When does USU's work week end?
- I worked more than 40 hours in a week, but my boss told me to move those hours to next week. Is that legal?
- Who can be compensated for overtime?
- I'm scheduled to work 20 hours per week. Do I get overtime for working more than 20 hours?
- How long is a "break" period?
- When does USU's work week begin?
- Can I save up my unused "break" time and leave work early?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- New Employees Benefits
- Employee Exit/Transfer Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training and Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- Tuition Reduction