Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I had to work on Thanksgiving. Don't I get overtime for that day?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I decide whether to get the compensatory time off or get paid for overtime?
- When does USU's work week end?
- Can I save up my unused "break" time and leave work early?
- How much is the overtime compensation?
- When does the overtime rate begin?
- Who can be compensated for overtime?
- When does USU's work week begin?
- How long is a "break" period?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- New Employees Benefits
- Employee Exit/Transfer Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training and Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- Tuition Reduction