Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have applied for two positions at USU, and no one has contacted me for an interview yet. Why?
Rate This FAQ
There are many answers to this question, depending on the circumstances. One scenario could be that perhaps you weren't minimally qualified for the positions, in which case the return application email would have said that your application was not among those that would be considered further. Another scenario could be that you were not selected for an interview because others had more related experience ý in which case you can view that information by checking the status of the position.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I work 20 hours per week in a non-benefited position. My boss just fired me. Can she do that?
- How do I apply for unemployment insurance?
- Where can I find information about disciplining an employee?
- I was just issued a "letter of expectation" and do not agree with it. What can I do?
- What does it mean to be "at-will?"
- I have a meeting with my boss to discuss my performance. Can I have someone from HR sit in on the meeting?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- Employee Exit Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training & Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- New Hires - Non-Exempt
- New Hires - Faculty/Exempt
- Tuition Reduction