Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can the committee ask different questions of the interviewees?h
Rate This FAQ
A structured interview protocol is highly recommended to prevent any appearance of discrimination. Each interviewee should have a similar interview procedure; meet with the same people, have the same logistical arrangements, be asked the same questions, etc. If one candidate’s answer necessitates a follow-up question, that question does not need to be asked of other candidates. Also, answer any questions that the interviewee asks of the committee.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Who can be a member of a Hiring Committee?ficacyñY
- How can networking be utilized in soliciting applications?h
- What is the cost to get an H visa?s
- Can a hiring committee interview without the entire committee?d
- How should unsolicited reference information (either phone call or personal conversation) be handled?
- What questions can you ask a “foreign national” candidate?h
- How can we narrow the search further?
- How many members constitute a hiring committee?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- Employee Exit Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training & Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- New Hires - Non-Exempt
- New Hires - Faculty/Exempt
- Tuition Reduction