Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can other individuals see the applications?
Rate This FAQ
We want any qualified individual to feel comfortable about applying for a position at Utah State University. We believe that respecting the privacy of those individuals is paramount. Hiring committees are given a charge of confidentiality. Individuals who are not official members of hiring committees should not have access to any pre-interview information. The administrator who selects the committee makes the final decision on the composition of the committee. However, additional committee members can be added/removed at the administrator’s discretion.
Often, colleagues and staff are asked for input to evaluate those who have been chosen as finalists for positions. At that time, interviewee information can be made available to others.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will an H visa suffice for a tenure-track position?
- What questions can you ask a “foreign national” candidate?h
- Can the committee ask different questions of the interviewees?h
- Can a hiring committee interview without the entire committee?d
- How should unsolicited reference information (either phone call or personal conversation) be handled?
- What is the difference between a “Search” committee and a “Selection” committee?ZX
- How can networking be utilized in soliciting applications?h
- Who can be a member of a Hiring Committee?ficacyñY
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- New Employees Benefits
- Employee Exit/Transfer Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training and Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- Tuition Reduction