Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can other individuals see the applications?
Rate This FAQ
We want any qualified individual to feel comfortable about applying for a position at Utah State University. We believe that respecting the privacy of those individuals is paramount. Hiring committees are given a charge of confidentiality. Individuals who are not official members of hiring committees should not have access to any pre-interview information. The administrator who selects the committee makes the final decision on the composition of the committee. However, additional committee members can be added/removed at the administrator’s discretion.
Often, colleagues and staff are asked for input to evaluate those who have been chosen as finalists for positions. At that time, interviewee information can be made available to others.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can the committee ask different questions of the interviewees?h
- How should unsolicited reference information (either phone call or personal conversation) be handled?
- What is the difference between a “Search” committee and a “Selection” committee?ZX
- How many members constitute a hiring committee?
- Can a hiring committee interview without the entire committee?d
- What questions can you ask a “foreign national” candidate?h
- Who can be a member of a Hiring Committee?ficacyñY
- Will an H visa suffice for a tenure-track position?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- Employee Exit Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training & Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- New Hires - Non-Exempt
- New Hires - Faculty/Exempt
- Tuition Reduction