Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the cost to get an H visa?s
Rate This FAQ
The Human Resources Office is able to assist departments that need to get a sponsorship (H) visa for their prospective employees. An H visa will cost the department $800 for a single individual; $1000 for an employee with dependents. The federal approval process is currently taking about 4.5 months. However, "premium processing" (a decision is made within a 15 day period) is available for an additional $1000.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can networking be utilized in soliciting applications?h
- Can other individuals see the applications?
- What is the difference between a “Search” committee and a “Selection” committee?ZX
- Can a hiring committee interview without the entire committee?d
- How many members constitute a hiring committee?
- How can we narrow the search further?
- How can you tell if a candidate can get work authorization?
- Can the committee ask different questions of the interviewees?h
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- Employee Exit Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training & Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- New Hires - Non-Exempt
- New Hires - Faculty/Exempt
- Tuition Reduction