Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the cost to get an H visa?s
Rate This FAQ
The Human Resources Office is able to assist departments that need to get a sponsorship (H) visa for their prospective employees. An H visa will cost the department $800 for a single individual; $1000 for an employee with dependents. The federal approval process is currently taking about 4.5 months. However, "premium processing" (a decision is made within a 15 day period) is available for an additional $1000.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can other individuals see the applications?
- What is the difference between a “Search” committee and a “Selection” committee?ZX
- Will an H visa suffice for a tenure-track position?
- How can networking be utilized in soliciting applications?h
- Can a hiring committee interview without the entire committee?d
- How should unsolicited reference information (either phone call or personal conversation) be handled?
- How can we narrow the search further?
- Can the committee ask different questions of the interviewees?h
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- New Employees Benefits
- Employee Exit/Transfer Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training and Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- Tuition Reduction