Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the cost to get an H visa?s
Rate This FAQ
The Human Resources Office is able to assist departments that need to get a sponsorship (H) visa for their prospective employees. An H visa will cost the department $800 for a single individual; $1000 for an employee with dependents. The federal approval process is currently taking about 4.5 months. However, "premium processing" (a decision is made within a 15 day period) is available for an additional $1000.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What questions can you ask a “foreign national” candidate?h
- Can the committee ask different questions of the interviewees?h
- How can we narrow the search further?
- How can you tell if a candidate can get work authorization?
- How many members constitute a hiring committee?
- Who can be a member of a Hiring Committee?ficacyñY
- Can other individuals see the applications?
- Can a hiring committee interview without the entire committee?d
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- New Employees Benefits
- Employee Exit/Transfer Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training and Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- Tuition Reduction