Intensive English Language Institute

student studying


Utah State University has housing for both single students and married students. New students to USU and IELI must make their own housing arrangements directly with USU Housing and Dining Services. Because the most popular housing units fill up quickly, you should arrange housing as soon as possible.

If you have trouble making arrangements and need help, send an email to IELI staff.

a student studying  another student studying