IELI Student Association
Article 1 | Article 2 | Article 3 | Article 4 | Article 5 | Article 6
Article 4: Officers
Section #1: The officers of this association shall consist of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Historian, and Web Site Coordinator. All officers must currently be enrolled as students at Utah State University.
Section #2: The duties of the officers are as follows:
- President: Preside over all meetings of the association. Act as official representative of the association at other meetings and events.
- Vice President: Preside over the meetings of the association if the president is absent. Succeed the president if s/he is unable to complete his/her term of office. Assists the President in his/her duties.
- Secretary: Record and produce minutes of all meetings. Create agendas for meetings. Create fliers to advertise association activities to other students. Aid in planning of association events.
- Treasurer: Handle all financial transactions of the association. Maintain thorough and accurate records of all transactions. Produce financial reports as required by the association.
- Historian: Maintain the association’s records of activities. Collects photographs and memorabilia from activities to create a record of events of the association. Maintain the IELISA bulletin board in the Intensive English Language Institute offices.
- Web Site Coordinator: Maintain the IELISA website. May receive contributions
and/or coordinate with the IELISA Historian to keep the website up to date.