|Home/Index of Chapters
Articles on Reserve
The Chapters from Wheelock as well as Self-Check Exercises/Answers, a
Synopsis of Forms and Vocabulary (English-to-Latin and Latin-to-English)
can be found on electronic reserve. All these can be accessed by following
1. Go to http://eres.usu.edu.
2. Click on Electronic Reserves & Reserves Pages.
3. Click on the Course Reserves Pages by Instructor
tab (far right).
4 . On the pull-down menu, select TITCHENER, Fran or
DAMEN, Mark. Click the VIEW button.
5. Under Course Number, click on LATN1010 (first-term
Latin) or LATN1020 (second-term Latin).
6. Enter the password which I gave to you in class and click ACCEPT.
[If you've forgotten the password, you can email
7. Open the folder entitled "LATN1010" or
"LATN1020" and choose a document (pdf) to
download and print.
Home/Index of Chapters
This work is licensed under a Creative
Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.