The Printing Process
Publication Design and Production helps you communicate your message in the most attractive, economical, and professional manner possible. When you have a printing need, call PDP to schedule an appointment to meet with the customer service representative or the managers. They will help you select the best paper, ink etc; establish a schedule and choose the most cost efficient printing process. You may request a cost estimate from them. After meeting with you and completing a work order, the job is sent to Graphic Design to prepare the document for printing. If your job is a reprint or printing from and Electronic File, PDP's main office staff can take your order. The copy center can also take Electronic files for printing jobs.
IS YOUR FILE READY TO UPLOAD?
Place a print order >
If you already have your job ready and just want to make sure all the details are correct such as:
- File Format (pdf, eps, tiff, jpg, etc)
- File resolution (will it print at the size you want and look good)
- Crop Marks and Bleed included
- What paper will work best?
- Want a proof to make sure it will fold correctly?
- Variable data mailing?
DIGITAL AND OFFSET PRESS
We are always looking for the best fit and most economical way to produce your product. We choose between traditional offset to high-end digital presses to make sure we deliver the quality you are looking for when you need it.
Whether you need stationary, a tri-fold brochure, perfect bound book, or a uniquely designed publication of any size, we can help you.
We try to be environmentally cautious by choosing sustainable options for our papers and inks. We recycle our chemistry's , plates, and excess paper.
We would love to meet with you and guide you through the world of ink and toner on paper. Contact 435-797-2611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Comb Bind
- Plastic Coil
- Perfect Bind
- Velo Bind
- Tape Bind
- 3 Hole Punch
- Die Cut
- Satin | inexpensive paper option
- Gloss | coated paper
- Lustre | best for high quality photo
- Wall Noodle | repositionable material great for conferences or events where you want to put a sign on the wall, but not take the paint off
- Air Regress Vinyl | vinyl adhesive with a permanent quality. Uses may include vehicle signs, or advertising outdoor events
- Window Perf | indoor or outdoor window coverings. 60/40 per, you can see out, but the view in is limited
- Canvas | fine art photos, gallery wrap artwork for your office, etc.
- Suede | great option for artwork quality reproduction with a texture
- Vinyl | used for outdoor banners and signs, often has grommets for displaying
- Mesh Vinyl | used for outdoor events where wind is present. The mesh allows the wind to go through.
- Fabric | great for table runners or high-end looking displays