This committee shall respond to employee grievances in accordance with the policies and procedures of the University. This committee shall also oversee nominations and publicity for the Quarterly Employee Recognition Award.
Rob Llewellyn is the Professional Relations Committee Chair.
|Nancy Hyde, Chair||Office of Global Engagementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Employee of the Quarter Award
- Nominees must have been employed at Utah State University for a minimum of two years and must be a current professional employee.
- Nominations may be made by faculty, staff, or students.
- The Professional Employee Award is given quarterly to outstanding professional employees each year.
- Selected employees will receive a plaque commemorating their achievement.
- Nominees should excel in the following areas:
- Productivity and Quality of Work / Creativity and Innovation
- Dependability and Reliability
- Knowledge and Expertise
- Ability to get along with others - students, faculty, and staff
In order to make the best possible choice for the award, you will need to complete the Nomination Form and write a letter of recommendation addressing each item listed above, and submit via email to Nancy Hyde. You may be contacted by a member of the PEA Committee for additional information. All nominees will be considered for a full fiscal year.
last update 07.08.2014