Public Relations and Marketing
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Come by the TSC International Lounge to rest up and…
Promotional Materials Approval Checklist
Before sending your item for approval, please double check the following items:
- Audience - Does your piece communicate to its intended audience?
- W's - Does the piece communicate key information (in most cases: Who? What? Where? When? Why?)
- Logo - Make sure an approved university logo is on the cover piece. It should be an adequate size and it should only be an approved color (Aggie Blue, black, white, silver, or copper).
- Spelling - Double check the spelling.
- Go Aggies! - If possible, the primary color on the piece should be blue.
- Communicate - Don't decorate.
- Fonts - Use two typeface families maximum.
- Colors - Pick colors on purpose.
- Less is more - If you can do it with less, then do it.
- Open space - Negative space is magical - create it, don't just fill it up!
- Text boxes - Treat the type as image, as though it's just as important.