Course Fee Requests Outside of the Three-Year Review Cycle
Departments may request course fee changes outside of the regular review cycle by completing a Course Fee Exception form through Curriculog.
Allowed conditions for requesting fee changes outside the review cycle include:
- A new course that has been through the approval process that requires a course fee,
- A department wants to delete or reduce a course fee outside of the three-year review cycle,
- A department has an urgent need for a new or increased fee to be in place prior to the three-year cycle. Requests for new or increased fees outside the three-year cycle will require documentation of an urgent need and require the dean’s approval.
The entire process takes place through Curriculog as follows:
- Departments complete the Course Fee Exception form in Curriculog.
- The Course Fee Committee reviews requests and posts decisions to Curriculog within six weeks of the following deadlines.
Deadlines for fee requests outside of the normal three-year review cycle are as follows (NO exceptions):
- October 1 for implementation of the following spring semester
- March 1 for implementation of the following summer/fall semesters
Michelle Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org or (435) 797-1840) is available to provide Curriculog training as needed.
For more information on course fees, please contact:
Associate Vice Provost
Phone: (435) 797-3391