Help USU triumph over BYU, UVU, Weber, Westminster, and…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Orientation meeting for all 2015 Undergraduate Teaching…
Has it been a while since you've been in a Math class?…
Please join us for our ever popular annual Star Party!…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- What are No-test Days?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- When is registration available?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- When is the last day to register?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- Where can I get the forms?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- Who is my advisor?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?