Help USU triumph over BYU, UVU, Weber, Westminster, and…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Orientation meeting for all 2015 Undergraduate Teaching…
Has it been a while since you've been in a Math class?…
Please join us for our ever popular annual Star Party!…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get into ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
Login is accomplished by going Here. Refer to the next question before navigating there. Information necessary to login is explained below. Login is accomplished by typing in your Student ID number (New A#)and PIN number. The Student ID number is the brand new A# which no longer requires the need of your Social Security Number, and the PIN number is assigned upon admission to the University. Don't remember or forgot your Student ID # Click Here!!! If you require assistance to acquire your PIN after trying this method please contact the IT Services Help Desk for assistance 435.797.HELP (4358).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- When is registration available?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- When is the last day to register?
- Who is my advisor?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?