Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get into ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
Login is accomplished by going Here. Refer to the next question before navigating there. Information necessary to login is explained below. Login is accomplished by typing in your Student ID number (New A#)and PIN number. The Student ID number is the brand new A# which no longer requires the need of your Social Security Number, and the PIN number is assigned upon admission to the University. Don't remember or forgot your Student ID # Click Here!!! If you require assistance to acquire your PIN after trying this method please contact the IT Services Help Desk for assistance 435.797.HELP (4358).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- When is registration available?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- When is the last day to register?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?