Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
Join us to learn and meditate or support an existing…
This is an open group for student veterans to receive…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get into ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
Login is accomplished by going Here. Refer to the next question before navigating there. Information necessary to login is explained below. Login is accomplished by typing in your Student ID number (New A#)and PIN number. The Student ID number is the brand new A# which no longer requires the need of your Social Security Number, and the PIN number is assigned upon admission to the University. Don't remember or forgot your Student ID # Click Here!!! If you require assistance to acquire your PIN after trying this method please contact the IT Services Help Desk for assistance 435.797.HELP (4358).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I audit courses?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- Where can I get the forms?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- When is the last day to register?