The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
During the tour, you will learn about the history of the…
Climb through the EcoSystem from the bedrock all the way…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
Rate This FAQ
When you were admitted to USU, you were assigned an A# and password. If you do not know your A number, Click Here, and you will be directed to the page that will instruct you how to acquire your A#. To find your initial password, you will need to go to https://id.usu.edu/Password/Email/1/?. There, you will be prompted to enter in your A#, and then to set up security questions to aid you in the retrieval of your password should you forget it. Every 180 days the system will prompt you to change this password. Your password must be 8 to 16 characters long, must start with an alpha character (a-z or A-Z), have at least three non-alpha, and may contain Numbers, Letters, and other Special Characters(No spaces please).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- How do I audit courses?
- Where can I get the forms?