New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
Mining is a big part of what makes Park City the bustling…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
Rate This FAQ
When you were admitted to USU, you were assigned an A# and password. If you do not know your A number, Click Here, and you will be directed to the page that will instruct you how to acquire your A#. To find your initial password, you will need to go to https://id.usu.edu/Password/Email/1/?. There, you will be prompted to enter in your A#, and then to set up security questions to aid you in the retrieval of your password should you forget it. Every 180 days the system will prompt you to change this password. Your password must be 8 to 16 characters long, must start with an alpha character (a-z or A-Z), have at least three non-alpha, and may contain Numbers, Letters, and other Special Characters(No spaces please).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- When is registration available?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?