Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
Rate This FAQ
When you were admitted to USU, you were assigned an A# and password. If you do not know your A number, Click Here, and you will be directed to the page that will instruct you how to acquire your A#. To find your initial password, you will need to go to https://id.usu.edu/Password/Email/1/?. There, you will be prompted to enter in your A#, and then to set up security questions to aid you in the retrieval of your password should you forget it. Every 180 days the system will prompt you to change this password. Your password must be 8 to 16 characters long, must start with an alpha character (a-z or A-Z), have at least three non-alpha, and may contain Numbers, Letters, and other Special Characters(No spaces please).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I drop my last class?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How do I know which classes I need?