New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
Rate This FAQ
When you were admitted to USU, you were assigned an A# and password. If you do not know your A number, Click Here, and you will be directed to the page that will instruct you how to acquire your A#. To find your initial password, you will need to go to https://id.usu.edu/Password/Email/1/?. There, you will be prompted to enter in your A#, and then to set up security questions to aid you in the retrieval of your password should you forget it. Every 180 days the system will prompt you to change this password. Your password must be 8 to 16 characters long, must start with an alpha character (a-z or A-Z), have at least three non-alpha, and may contain Numbers, Letters, and other Special Characters(No spaces please).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- How do I know which classes I need?