Lecture title: "Water Tectonics: Evidence That…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
More details to come.
Reasons To Be Pretty by Neil LaBute. Movie equivalent R…
We will have group meditation on campus. This is a weekly…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
Rate This FAQ
When you were admitted to USU, you were assigned an A# and password. If you do not know your A number, Click Here, and you will be directed to the page that will instruct you how to acquire your A#. To find your initial password, you will need to go to https://id.usu.edu/Password/Email/1/?. There, you will be prompted to enter in your A#, and then to set up security questions to aid you in the retrieval of your password should you forget it. Every 180 days the system will prompt you to change this password. Your password must be 8 to 16 characters long, must start with an alpha character (a-z or A-Z), have at least three non-alpha, and may contain Numbers, Letters, and other Special Characters(No spaces please).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Who is my advisor?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?